Focus of Training 3
The last area in which i need to develop is my flexibility. I am already quite flexible in my hips and legs however i need to develop it further so i can do the splits on my left leg and be able to do box splits.
These tricks take time and patience so i need to be stretching everyday, touching my toes in pike position on the floor and improving strength in my hips and hamstrings.
I will do these stretches everyday in order to keep the ability to do the splits. Another stretch that is useful and beneficial to do everyday in hamstring stretches such as touching toes or pulling toe back in the hamstring stretch position. I will also sit in the splits on the left and right side for 30 seconds each day to help me get to the ground more.
All of these stretching techniques will help me to become for flexible in my hamstrings as well as inner thigh muscles.
No comments:
Post a Comment